How to Whitelist an Email Address?
Adding such trusted email addresses to your whitelist so that they can pass easily through your spam filter or junk folder varies across the different email clients and internet security platforms.
We suggest you get a free Yandex or Gmail account. Please try to avoid using a Hotmail or Yahoo email address because they block far too many emails.
Here are whitelisting instructions for some of the major email service providers and the most popular email clients. The minimum we suggest you do is to add the ‘from’ email address *@bitcoinvoyager.com into your email system’s address book.
* = admin, affiliate, info, membership, newsletter
- First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- Next, open an email that you have received from us
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “Reply”:
- Click “Add *@bitcoinvoyager.com to Contacts list”
- Open a message from the *@bitcoinvoyager.com.
- Click Always display images from *@bitcoinvoyager.com.
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add *@bitcoinvoyager.com where it says “Add address“
- Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add *@bitcoinvoyager.com to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, if you find email from *@bitcoinvoyager.com in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk“
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on “New Card” button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address and Other
- Under “Contact“, copy and paste the “From” address *@bitcoinvoyager.com into the email dialog box
- Click “OK“
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select “Tools > Junk Mail Controls” from the drop down menu
- Update the “White Lists” module under the “Settings” tab by selecting “Personal Address Book” from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail“
- Click “OK“
- Click Tools, then Blacklist & Friends.
- Click Add… on the right, the Friends list side.
- Make sure Plain email address is selected.
- Type: *@bitcoinvoyager.com
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
- Open the email in your Gmail app. Tap the contact icon to the left of the sender’s name and email address.
- Tap “OK” on the “Add contact”
- Tap on “Create new contact” at the top of your Contacts list.
- Enter the sender’s name in the “First name” field.
- Enter the sender’s email address in the “Email” field.
- Click “Save“
- Tap the sender’s name in the “From” line.
- On the next screen, tap “Create New Contact”
- On the third screen, tap “Done” to save the address.
Other Spam Filters Not List Above…
If email from us is being filtered, try adding *@bitcoinvoyager.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
The most common way to whitelist an address is to add it to your address book, white list, or safe list. There is no universal way to whitelist an address, so if this is not an option, you will have to consult the help section associated with your email application. They should have instructions on how to whitelist an address there.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist our newsletters.